Upcoming Zoom Classes
and other online events
Online Telepathy Training with Sean McNamara
classes available June and July
- Limited to 6 participants in each session for a high-quality experience. Ages 18+
- Each date is "stand-alone." No prerequisites, all dates offer similar material. Attend only once, or more, it's your choice.
- Dates and times offered:
Saturday June 25 - FULL
Saturday July 9 (1 spot left), 10:00 am to 12:30 pm MDT (Colorado time)
Saturday July 30 (2 spots left), 10:00 am to 12:30 pm MDT (Colorado time)
Please read the rest below very carefully before registering using the 2 forms at the bottom of this page. These policies are designed to support an optimal experience for participants.
Description, Supplies, Code of Conduct, Class Minimum & Cancellation, Registration:
This is a 2.5 hour class held over Zoom, $60.
Everyone has psychic capacity to one degree or another, so COMPLETE BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME! :-) Sean will train you in being a "sender" and a "receiver" of telepathic and clairvoyant information using various exercises. These exercises are evidence-based. Unlike other types of psychic modalities which can be vague at times (i.e. readings about the future), telepathy is immediate and measurable. Each participant will take turns in these roles.
If you do not know what telepathy is, this class is probably not for you since it requires a basic understanding of psychic phenomena and associated terms. We will not use class time covering fundamental concepts.
This is an active class, we will not waste time discussing the history or theories of telepathy. You will be fully engaged in several processes. As such, treat this program as a training more than as entertainment, which means you'll be actively participating, no "sitting out."
You will be responsible for:
1. A laptop or tablet for participating on Zoom. Using a smartphone will not work due to the screen size and the nature of our exercises
2. A working knowledge of ZOOM. You must know:
a. how to log in
b. how to mute yourself
c. how to turn ON your camera (everyone must be visible, no lurkers allowed)
d. how to read messages in the chat box
e. how to open attachments from the chat box.
If you do not know how to do the above tasks in Zoom, please educate yourself before class begins.
3. A blindfold, or anything that serves as a blindfold, like wrapping a scarf around your head
4. One sheet of each of the following colors of paper (4 colored papers in total): blue, red, black, yellow. Hobby/craft stores often sell individual sheets of craft paper. Or if you have a color printer you can create double-sided PDFs of each color to print.
5. Access to a black and white printer to print out 6 images which will be emailed to you the week before your scheduled class
6. A quiet, private environment. Doing this in a coffee shop, an airplane, or other public spaces won't work.
Code of Conduct:
1. You must have at least an open, inquisitive and optimistic attitude to participate successfully.
2. This class is NOT open to pseudo-skeptics, trolls, journalists, or anyone else not genuinely there to learn telepathy. See #5 below.
3. Recording or taking any kind of photos, video images, or screen shots is forbidden.
4. You camera must be ON in Zoom and you face visible during the class - no lurkers allowed.
5. By registering, you agree that the instructor has the right to immediately remove you from the class for aggressive, unruly, distracting, overly competitive or otherwise hurtful behavior in the instructor's subjective opinion. You will not be given a refund for being ejected from class. Mutual respect, support, and professionalism are of utmost importance.
Class Minimum, Cancellation Policy, No Guarantees of Your Personal Psychic Ability:
1. A minimum of four participants must be registered for the class to proceed. If fewer than four people are registered the day before the class, the class will be cancelled, it will be announced directly via email, and you will receive a 100% refund via the payment processor's terms and timing.
2. You may cancel for a 100% refund if you notify Sean by midnight Thursday before the class (classes are on Saturdays). No refund will be given for cancellation any time afterward or for no-shows. This policy is in place to ensure professionalism by all participants. To notify Sean of a cancellation, use the contact form.
3. No partial attendance. Please log in on time and don't leave early.
4. You are responsible for your wi-fi connection. Refunds will not be provided for being unable to secure a good wi-fi connection during the class, or for other technical issues that affect your experience.
5. Since psychic ability is unique to each person, and dependent on many internal and external factors, no guarantee can be made about your personal experience with telepathy during this class.
Step 2: Click on the date-specific button below to pay
July 9 Telepathy Class over Zoom with Sean McNamara - copy
July 9, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm Mountain Dayligtht Time (Colorado time). Zoom link will be emailed the day before class to the address you submitted in "Step 1" at https://www.mindpossible.com/classes.html (please check your spam folder). Questions? See the policies on the registration page first, then contact Sean at MindPossibleTraining@gmail.com
July 30 Telepathy Class over Zoom with Sean McNamara - copy - copy
July 30, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm Mountain Dayligtht Time (Colorado time). Zoom link will be emailed the day before class to the address you submitted in "Step 1" at https://www.mindpossible.com/classes.html (please check your spam folder). Questions? See the policies on the registration page first, then contact Sean at MindPossibleTraining@gmail.com